We are a Collective of professionals, freelancers and contractors who specialise in the many facets of the Economic Development.
Economic development is how a local area improves the economic, political, cultural, intellectual and social well-being of its people.
Successful economic development is achieved when a place can achieve improved well-being as a combined community of government, residents, businesses, community groups, and visitors.
It is this collaborative approach to economic development that our collective is passionate about and what we provide as a service to our clients.
Our collective works with a variety of different clients from within this space. These clients include
- Local Councils
- Industries and businesses looking to develop a better presence or establish themselves in regional and urban areas
- State Government Departments and Agencies
- Not for Profit Organisations
- Business Chambers
- Small Businesses looking to start or grow within their local area
And we help them with
- Economic Development strategies that build local economies
- Strategies and programs to develop a cohesive, organised and connected place
- Advocacy campaigns that provide access to greater support of industries and places
- Events and festivals that provide real, measurable ROE (Return on Event)
- Campaigns, programs and activations that bring more people to their place (destination, business or event)
- Management of not for profit organisation